Labyrinth, a game for your newton!
- Quick Description
This is a 3D dungeon style maze-solving game. Collect keys or
press buttons to open doors, find the stairs down, find another maze.
Kind of a mindless game. I like writing the graphics engine, but loose interest
before coming up with much of a game to put behind it. Check it out though!
The static art in the game (title screen and walking down stairs screen)
are not what I'd like. If anyone feels like drawing me some nicer art
(320x320, 16 greys), I'll include them with credits to you. Send me
an email if you want to help with this!
- 3D Dungeon Master style point-of-view.
- Sound effects.
- 16 color greyscale textures
- Randomly generated mazes (deeper levels increase in complexity by magnitudes)
- Doors (some you can see through, some you can't)
- Pressure Buttons
- 2D overhead map which shows only what you've seen.
- Jump to any level any time. (The early levels are quite small)
- Works on MP2100, should also work on stock MP2000's (let me know if it doesn't)
- If you go deap enough, you may be able to crash the game
as the level gets to be a heap-hog. Do you have the patience
to get there? Probably not.
- The data-package is about 1.2megs. All I can say is, there's a
load of art and sound. But I have a 20Meg card, so I don't care :-)
- The static images in the game (title screen and walking down stairs)
are not what I'd like right now. I need to replace them.
- NO SAVE OPTION! (why bother, you can jump to any level)
Use the arrows on the bottom of the view to walk around. There is a small
button in the top-right to take you to a map showing where you've been.
To leave, simply tap anywhere, any you'll be taken back to the 3D view.
A small button in the bottom-left takes you to a preferences screen.
- Screen Shots
- Go To Downloads and try it out!